WELCOME TO POLAND
MENTALITY, BUSINESS, ADAPTATION
The first few weeks after arriving in Poland for many foreigners may be shocking already because of the difficult to understand language. The arrival involves many positive and negative surprises. Positives tend to consist of the organization of road infrastructure, the availability of shops and a large selection of goods. Negatives can include the weather and first contact with people who do not reciprocate in courtesy.
What is this country, where almost everyone complains? And when asked “how are you?” they tell the story of all their illnesses and misfortunes that have happened to them?
Welcome to Poland 🙂
Training introduces clients to the culture and mentality of Poles, describes rules in the workplace, ways of communicating and relationship building, and etiquette. The subject of expectations from the employee and the supervisor stemming from Polish culture and labor law is also discussed.
The training agenda consists of:
• introduction to the deep and surface aspects of Polish culture,
• transferring Hoftstede culture dimensions into business situations,
• business communication and etiquette, elements of labor law,
• culture shock, what it is and how to prepare for it,
• leisure and hobby development.